Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Another note about the computers...

So in the first day we have already had computers moved, login accounts renamed, files deleted, applications moved, etc etc etc.

I will quietly remind those of you who did these things on Thursday. Yes, I already know who you are. It is not to happen again or else grades will be reduced.

I do not like being a tyrant, I much more prefer the softer, gentler side of myself, but with nearly 270 students I have to have rules and they must be followed for all of us to be able to get our work done this semester.

If you follow my steps and do what I say each and every one of you will be able to use Photoshop quite well. In fact I think you will amaze yourself at the quality of work you will be able to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment